If you're looking for a better life, you want to do these things to improve your self over time.
2. Read some more.
3. Find people who do what you want to do, and hang out with them. Volunteer for them. Go to college and build a network of friends.
4. Travel. Try out new things every day: new people, new foods, new music, new skills, and new places. Diverse stimuli are the source of creativity.
5. Be your self. Ignore others’ opinions. Replace their expectations with your own. Follow the joy: Repeat the things that bring you joy. Do what you love: Make a career of it.
6. LISTEN. Take time to understand what other people are saying. Learn active listening, empathic listening. Listen to their needs and wants, then keep them in mind as you go about your life. When you run into something that could be helpful, share it with them. LISTENING is the path to world peace.
7. Trust yourself. You choose. Listen to all the advice people give you, and discard most of it. Pick out only the nuggets that are inspiring and empowering. Do what you want to do. You have to ignore yourself to always do what others are doing. Choose for yourself. Trust yourself. You choose. You always choose.
8. Try. So many wonderful ideas and important messages never get shared because people don’t even try. Everybody has great ideas, but few people try. Take a risk, give it a try. You can never fail until you quit. Never, never, never give up.
9. Love. Express your gratitude abundantly and abundance will come to you. Comfort, encourage and empower people every chance you get. Make it an every-moment-of-every-day thing. Sad people will become happy because you took a moment to be present for them. Broken people will heal and become strong just because you told them they could. You are power. Your love is powerful.
10. Get out and do something now! Always ask yourself, “Am I using the Internet, or is it using me?” Live the real life. Social media is an illusion and sucks your soul. —Christopher